We have special expertise in handling all aspects of VAT.
AVASK's specialist VAT Consultants can help you with the following VAT services:
International VAT services for online retailers
If you are sell goods over the internet into the UK or Europe, we can help you with the complex VAT issues. See more.
We can help you with:
- Identifying appropriate invoice treatment
- Checking thresholds to ensure that you submit all necessary reports and meet your compliance obligations
- Analysing your trade to determine where declarations need to be made
- Assisting with more complex declarations
- Reviewing VAT complications of new business flows.
We are also set up to provide clients with ad-hoc VAT advice at no extra charge
We can provide
- Preparation and submission of all relevant applications forms to HMRC
- Advice on information that needs to be submitted to the tax authorities
- Advice on the general import & export issues for UK and EU.
The nature of international business activity means that VAT registration profiles should constantly be under review, and in some cases VAT registrations may no longer be required.
AVASK understand the cost involved for businesses in VAT compliance. We will review your account and give you sound advance on whether your business needs to stay registered or just to de-register.
Our expert team of Consultants will manage all your VAT reporting – filling of VAT returns, statutory declarations and other compliance guidance for the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Belgium.
Contact us for more information.