Expanding into the UK
Services for overseas businesses looking to expand into the UK
Are you looking at starting up a business in the UK, or reducing your current costs of trading here? Our bespoke range of outsourced business services are designed to save you time and money!
Whether you are looking to export to the UK or establishing UK operations, AVASK specialists can assist and provide you with excellent and top quality professional services.
At AVASK, we know that many businesses worry about the red tape associated with international trade. But there is no reason to let that hold you back. We can make sure we put the right systems in place in order to help you exploit the opportunities that international trade offers and ensure you comply with VAT requirements.
To incorporate a UK establishment:
- You do not need to be a UK citizen or a UK resident;
- You do not need to visit the UK to incorporate the company;
- Only one person is required to incorporate a new Ltd company
A UK company can be incorporated even though it does not trade in the UK.
How we can help you
AVASK's professionals will provide you with a comprehensive range of services, accompanied by seamless integration with your existing activities. These include:
- Company Formation, Corporate Governance & Company Secretarial
- Executive Search & Human Resources Consulting
- VAT & other Tax Services
- Financial Accounting and Control
- Fund, Payroll, Treasury & Trust Administration
- Management Consulting
- Storage of goods with external advertising to attract customers
- Virtual Offices
As you prepare to enter a new territory our professionals will help you to select the business structure which provides the most benefits, whilst limiting the potential risks.
We will help you to consider some key advantages and disadvantages of two of the most common business structures used for expansion into England: a UK establishment and a private subsidiary company limited by shares, incorporated in England and Wales (an English subsidiary).
Contact us for more information.